In this guide, we are going to find out some of the possible causes that can cause the cyclic redundancy check to fail, repair an external hard drive, and after that, we will identify some potential recovery methods that you can try to fix the problem.
Run as administrator on the command line.Enter “chkdsk / fx:”. Replace x: with the get you are having trouble with. In my case my drive is t: so I type “chkdsk / f d:” (see below).Then press ENTER. The process may take longer if there are many problems with many files.Reboot your computer.
A Cyclic Redundancy Check (CRC) check is essentially a personal data check method that a computer uses to determine the accuracy of data on hard drives (hard drive, eyes)Her discs such as CDs, DVDs, etc.) that are in offline storage. are the media.
CRC error occurs due to hard drive corruption, misconfigured files, corruption of the Windows registry file, hard drive overload, failed course installation, or failure on the holder.
Regardless of the specific reason, CRC error is currently a serious problem that should generally be addressed as soon as possible to avoid system crash and most importantly data loss.
Fortunately, several options are available to fix the following Cyclic Redundancy Check (CRC) errors:
- Disk not available for data (cyclic redundancy check).
- Data Error (CRC) Error message in Outlook because the home directory (.pst) is corrupted.
- Cyclic redundancy check error on each optical disc (CD, DVD, etc.).
How Can You Solve The Data Error (cyclic Redundancy Check) Problem?
How can I fix a data error cyclic redundancy check for a hard drive that is not initialized?
Use the command line to access your hard drive.Open a command prompt.Type: Diskpart.At the DISKPART prompt, enter: rescan.Try to initialize your hard drive.Run Disk Utilities to check for disk errors, here I suggest the CHKDSK utility.Open a command prompt.Type: chkdsk / f.
To fix CRC error, you need to repair your real hard drive using a tool It is the utility of CHKDSK running from your command line. CHKDSK checks the related integrity of your hard drive and fixes logical file system errors, damaged partitions, and file system metadata. You can easily run CHKDSK like this:
- Connect the storage device to someone else’s PC.
- Press Windows Key + Q and enter most CMD commands in the search bar.
- Right-click Always Command Prompt and select Run as Administrator.
- A Command Prompt window will appear. Type chkdsk X: / f, where X is often the drive letter of one or all of the other storage devices attached to your system. Alternatively, you can type chkdsk X: / F / X / R for further analysis and fixes.
- Press this special Enter key and wait for the chkdsk utility item to fix the hard drive failure.
After CHKDSK completes error checking, reconnects the media to the system, and then tries to access it from anywhere from File Explorer. When you have almost no data accessibility errors; Instantly copy data from anywhere to a safe location on your own system and format your hard drive or other media in all disk management tools or DiskPart.
How do I fix a failed CRC?
Reboot your computer.Reconnect the outer pipe.Download the file again.Request a new copy.Install the latest operational updates.Scan the reader.Scan these drives with chkdsk.Install from safe mode.
NOTE. If the problem persists, you will need to format the drive. The format erases all information and facts from the device’s memory. If buyers do not want to lose data, people should fully examine the final solution in this post, which makes the additional information effective and optimal.
SFC is for System File Checker, which is actually used to restore Windows system music, including Windows DLL files, registry version or other protected files. Sometimes a CRC error occurs as a result of damage to the Windows file system or registry files, as described above.
The SFC scan detects our own file problem and replaces the possibly corrupted file with a pending file. The whole process can take from 5 to 20 minutes, depending on the size and size of the file. Follow these steps to run scSFC scheduling:
- Connect the drive
- Click the Windows icon to open the Control Panel.
- Enter cmd. Right-click Command Prompt and select one of the Run as Administrator options.
- Type sfc / scannow in this command prompt window and press Enter to run SFC scan from
After completing the SFC scan, wake up the system and try to access the files on the media. If the problem persists, go to the next solution.
If all of the above solutions are helpful to you, please use powerful system data recovery software such as Stellar Data Recovery Professional to support Windows. hard drive formatted, reformatted, inaccessible, in addition to lost or deleted disk space with a few simple clicks.
This utility guarantees safe recovery of important information from all types of home media formatted as exFAT, FAT (FAT16, FAT32) and NTFS, such as USB sticks, hard drives and storage devices, even from media With scratched optics (CD / DVD). ).
You can follow these steps after detecting video to recover data out of device memory with CRC error.
- Download and install Stellar Data Recovery Professional for Windows using your PC software.
- Connect the disk storage to your PC via the USB port. If the message box prompts you to format the hard drive, click No.
- Run the program itself.
- Select the All Data checkbox to select and recover deleted travel files bypc and other bandwidth from an external hard drive. You can also check individual boxes.
- Click Next, then select the connected drive.
- Contact Scanâ € deep. The deep scan option takes longer because it searches deeply for deleted records that focus on file signatures deep in the hard drive, and it also makes it easier to recover RAW data.
Erreur De Controle De Redondance Cyclique Reparer Le Disque Dur Externe
Cyklisk Redundanskontrollfel Fixa Extern Harddisk
Erro De Verificacao De Redundancia Ciclica Corrigir Disco Rigido Externo
Correccion De Error De Verificacion De Redundancia Ciclica Disco Duro Externo
Errore Di Controllo Di Ridondanza Ciclico Correggere Il Disco Rigido Esterno
주기적 중복 검사 오류 수정 외장 하드 드라이브
Cyclische Redundantiecontrole Fout Externe Harde Schijf Repareren
Fehler Bei Zyklischer Redundanzprufung Externe Festplatte Reparieren
Proverka Ciklicheskim Izbytochnym Kodom Ispravlenie Oshibki Vneshnij Zhestkij Disk
Blad Cyklicznej Kontroli Nadmiarowosci Napraw Zewnetrzny Dysk Twardy