You may encounter an error message with error number 1452. There are several ways to fix this problem, so we will do it shortly.
MySQL error 1452 – unable to add or update child row: foreign key constraint fails? This error occurs whenever our organization adds a foreign key constraint that joins tables and inserts records into a child table. The error occurs when you try to add a row that does not have a consistent row on the other side of the bed.
I have created platforms in MySQL Workbench as shown below:
How do I delete a foreign key constraint in MySQL?
Remove foreign key constraints You can easily remove the foreign key constraint usage from the following ALTER TABLE syntax: ALTER TABLE tbl_name DROP FOREIGN KEY fk_symbol; If the FOREIGN KEY clause specified a CONSTRAINT name when the constraint was created, you can look up that name to clear that foreign key constraint.
CREATE folder TABLE ( OrderID INT NOT NULL, Order Dato DATE STANDARD ZERO, CustomerID INT DEFAULT NULL, LIMITATION Order_pk PRIMARY KEY (OrderID), CONSTRAINT Order_fk FOREIGN KEY (Customer ID) Customer REFERENCES (Customer ID)) ENGINE includes InnoDB;
CREATE TABLE product ( ProductID INT NOT NULL, Product Description VARCHAR (100) DEFAULT NULL, ProductFarge VARCHAR (20) DEFAULT NULL, Enhetpris INT DEFAULT NULL, LIMITATION PRIMARY KEY Produkt_pk (ProductID)) ENGINE = InnoDB;
How do I disable foreign key?
In Object Explorer, expand the table with our constraint and then expand the Keys folder…Right-click the dependency and select Modify.In the grid, under Table Designer, select Enforce Foreign Key Constraint and select None from the drop-down menu.
CREATE TABLE Ordrelinje ( INT NOT NULL command, INT NON NULL product, AntallBestelt INT STANDARD ZERO, LIMITATION Orderrelinje_pk PRIMARY KEY (order, product), RESTRICTION Ordrelinje_fk FOREIGN KEY (Order) REFERENCES Order (OrderID), RESTRICTION Order relinje_fk1 FOREIGN KEY (product) LINKS Product (ProductID)) ENGINE = InnoDB;
How do you delete Cannot delete or update a parent row a foreign key constraint fails?
The easiest way is to disable primary foreign control; Make your changes instead of re-enabling foreign key validation. As mentioned earlier, you must delete a row in the Advertisers table before you can delete the row it references in this task table.
Therefore, when I test, kato add values to food
ORDRELINJE , I get:
Error code: 1452. Unable to add or update small row: foreign key constraint does not work (
Ordrelinje , CONSTRAINT
Ordrelinje_fk FOREIGN KEY (
Order ) REFERENCES
OrderID )) Consulted
I noticed that other articles on the same topic were out of luck.Am I following a task or do I know what to use?
This happens whenever we add that you just insert foreign key constraints between tables, and also insert records in the child table of the game. Let’s take an example.
If after creating a foreign key constraint we add records to an amazing table or table, we will definitely get the above error.
The error occurs when you try to insert a short period without a matching row into another table.
“External key relationships consist of a parent table, which undoubtedly contains the central data values, and a child table with identical values that refer to their parent. The FOREIGN KEY clause is specified in the young table. It will reject any INSERT or UPDATE that tries to let you recreate the foreign key value in the child table if it cannot find a suitable candidate key value in the parent table. ”
- Related Q&A
- MySQL Error 1452 – Cannot add absolute child row or absolute child row: foreign key constraint is not performed.
- Added limitation on updating duplicate items in MySQL.
- How can we unambiguously embed a FOREIGN KEY constraint on a field in an existing MySQL table?
- In the case of a FOREIGN KEY constraint, is the action relationship type different from the parent and child MySQL tables?
- How can we drop a FOREIGN KEY constraint from a column in an existing MySQL table?
- How do I apply a FOREIGN KEY constraint to multiple columns?
- Get the index of foreign key constraints in MySQL.
- MySQL syntax to create a foreign key?
- How can we add FOREIGN KEY constraints on more than one field in your simple MySQL table?
- Update columns in multiples of actual MySQL row?
- Foreign key in DBMS
- How to define foreign keys in MySQL database?
- How to add money limit to table in MySQL?
- How to insert a unique market key constraint into a table column in a database using the JDBC API?
- Add an absolute positive integer constraint to awesome integer column in MySQL?
‘; var adpushup = adpushup || ; adpushup.que equivalenten adpushup.que || ; adpushup.que.push (function () adpushup.triggerAd (ad_id); );