You may encounter an error telling you to reinstall logonui.exe. There are various steps you can now take to fix this issue, so we’ll do that in a moment. LogonUI.exe is the Windows manager responsible for the software you see in the logon video window. This allows the PC to boot only when the user enters the correct account username and password specified in the home interface.
How do I fix LogonUI exe in Windows 10?
Fix a – Try the launcher.Fix 8 – Rename LogonUI.exe.Fix some – remove all security programs from your PC.Solution 4 – Copy SHLWAPI.DLL, which may contain the system32 folder.Solution 5 – Disable your personal graphics cardFix 6: By disabling the shortcut utility.Solution 7 – By disabling fingerprint reader/face recognition
How do I restore LogonUI exe?
Open the start menu and click on the famous Force. Now, while holding down the Shift key, select Restart from the menu.Now select Advanced Processing > Launch Options. Click Reload.When someone’s computer restarts, they are presented with a list of options.
Windows and Software Expert
Milan has been fascinated with personal computers since childhood, which later led him to an interest in all technologies related to personal computers. Prior to launching WindowsReport, he worked as a top front-end web developer.Read More
Windows reading errors are quite common, and while we’re at it, many users have reported a LogonUI.exe application error related to their PC. This can be a surprisingly annoying bug, which is why we’re on a journey today to show you how to spot it. right.
LogonUI.exe Application Error, How To Fix It In The Market?
Solution 1: Disable Your Favorite Graphics Card In Safe Mode
According to users, your graphics card may experience a LogonUI.exe application error. Apparently your drivers might be harmful and causing this error message to appear. To fix this issue, buyers just need to enter Safe Mode by following these steps:
- Open the start menu and Click the power icon. Now, while holding down the shift button, select the restart option from the menu.
- Now select “Start Advanced Features” > “Settings”. Click Restart.
- When your computer restarts, a list of options will appear. Select any version of safe mode by simply pressing the appropriate key. For
If for some reason you can’t access Windows, you can easily access Safe Mode by restarting your computer several times during the running sequence.
After entering the mode, you need to disable the video card. To do this, follow the steps for each of them:
- Press the Windows key + X to open the Win + X menu and select Device Manager from the list.
- When org/2000/svg’%20viewbox=’0%200%20261%20581’%3e%3c/svg%3e”>Device Manager opens, find the new graphics card, right click. also select Disable Device ”, as in the menu.
- dialog box may now appear confirmation org/2000/svg’%20viewbox=’0%200%20408%20342’%3e%3c/svg%3e”>. Click Yes to deactivate your own device.< br>restart< /li>
Where is LogonUI exe located?
Copy the LogonUI.exe file to the C:WindowsSystem32 folder. Check if this helps.
Your computer and Windows should now start without problems. Now all you have to do is go back to Device Manager and turn your graphics card back on. After that, the problem should be resolved.2
Decision. Disable The Fingerprint Reader
Fingerprint protection is probably one of the best ways to protect your computer from unauthorized access. However, several users have testified that your scanner fingerprint can contribute to the LogonUI.exe application error. To fix this problem, you need to take some time to enter safe mode and disable the fingerprint scanner. After that, the problem should disappear, and you should be able to access Windows almost without problems.
We should say that you can also decideFix this amazing problem by simply updating your fingerprint software and driver. Also, visit the fingerprint manufacturer’s website, download or download the latest fingerprint software. After that, be sure to install the software and it will be recommended to fix the problem. Several users have reported that the release of their fingerprint software solved their problems, so be sure to give it a try.
Solution 3: Micro Removes Focus Self-service Passwords
Users have reported that they may encounter the LogonUI.exe application error that helps the Micro Focus Password Self Service Logon Extension. If you have this extension installed, be sure to minimize it and see if that solves the problem.
It is likely that Micro Focus has a new software version. So if a person wants to keep using them, be sure to update them and also check if that solves the problem.
Series Solution – Connection Disabled By PIN
PIN logging in is often an easy way to protect your computer from unauthorized access, but in some cases it can cause problems. Users reported that the LogonUI.exe application error is literally related to logging in with a PIN, and if you want to fix it, someone has to disable it. It’s certainly relatively simple, and you can do it by doing the following:
- Open the new settings app. You can do this quickly by pressing the keyboard shortcut Windows + I.
- Go to the “Accounts” section.
- Now click “Login Options” in the menu on the left, scroll down to the PIN details and click “Remove”.
- Windows may ask you to confirm that the experts think you want to remove your PIN. Click Remove.
- All your organization needs to do is sign in to your account and click OK to receive your PIN.
Once you extract the PIN, the error message should disappear and you should be able to use Windows without any problems.
Solution 5: Perform An SFC During A DISM Scan
LogonUI.exe application error can often occur due to a corrupted application file. However, you might be able to fix the problem with this method simply by performing an SFC scan. To do this, do one of the following:
- Press the Windows key + and select Command Prompt (Admin) from any menu. If you don’t see the prompt, you can choose PowerShell (for administrators) instead.
- If the command line breaks, type sfc /scannow and press Enter to run it.
- Most likely, the scanning process will now begin. This process can take up to 10 minutes, so don’t worry.